"Qui passo gli anni, abbandonato, oscuro, senz'amor, senza vita; ed aspro a forza tra lo stuol de' malevoli divengo: qui di pietà mi spoglio e di virtudi, e sprezzator degli uomini divengo..." (G. Leopardi)

martedì 3 giugno 2014

Godfrey Bloom - The State is an Institution of Theft

OK. The next time I want to vote for him...
Unfortunately this is not possible unless I get a UK citizenship or he get the Italian one. 

Gotfrey Bloom, former independent member of the European Parliament, gave the following speach in Strasburg, the 21 November 2013.

About Bloom I don't know anything  more than what I know about many italian politicians elected at the last European Election. 

He is member of the UK Independence Party considered a right-wing political party and a eurosceptic populist party. For most of the italian Politicians elected in Europe I don't know anything more...

The topic of the speach is "taxaction in the European Union".

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento